- Did you miss the “Pee Wee’s Big Data Adventure” webinar presented in partnership with Totem CRM? If your nonprofit data is unusable – or takes way too much wrangling to use – this PDF of our presentation is for you. Get the Deck
- Data-Driven Donor Journeys are all the rage in 2020. Learn how to use them in March’s special Facebook Live! Bailey Benzle from Omatic Software will share ideas to meet your supporter’s high expectations on Friday 3/20/20 at 12:30 ET. Find Me on Facebook
- From the Blog: Oscar is a smart guy – but his nonprofit tech selection process was a major fail! Learn from his mistakes and follow a proven process to find the right system. Read the Post
Latest from the blog
I don’t know about you, but I do not want Dwight to be my project manager! There are five skills every PM needs – find out what they are in this blog post.
I’ve managed people who worked in my office, and I’ve managed people who worked from home offices. What’s the one thing they have in common? You have to trust the people who report to you!
Have you moved into a new nonprofit platform only to realize that the system wasn’t really the problem? Dan was about to move – until I asked him one critical question.
It’s Gotten Complicated
Your organization has multiple tools, platforms, and systems. It’s time to get your arms around it all and make your technology work for you.
Need help right away?
Nonprofit Technology Projects Should Be Awesome
“Your suggestion of proposal/contract software rocked our world — we’re digging in to investigate it. Thank you for talking today. It was hugely helpful.”
– Barb Wilder-Smith, General Manager & Director of Content Development, Tools of the Mind
“Just wanted to say thank you again for an excellent meeting today! We all left the meeting feeling both energized and excited about the upcoming project – most of all, I think we’re all feeling much more confident about our ability to make this happen, and we are grateful for your thoughtful guidance.”
– Jim Palma, Executive Director, Target Cancer Foundation