- Spending money on video but aren’t sure what story to tell? Special Facebook Live with Rachel Jellinek of Reflection Films! 1/17/20 at 12:30 ET! Follow Me
- Want to start the year off with a strong focus? Create a quick and dirty action plan to prioritize your efforts. Free Download
- Meet me at #20NTC! I’ve got two useful and fun sessions to help you tame your nonprofit tech. Register Now
Latest from the blog
I’ve managed people who worked in my office, and I’ve managed people who worked from home offices. What’s the one thing they have in common? You have to trust the people who report to you!
Have you moved into a new nonprofit platform only to realize that the system wasn’t really the problem? Dan was about to move – until I asked him one critical question.
Poor little website home page. No one is paying attention to you – and you’re an online giving powerhouse! Facebook fundraising is great, but give your own home page some polish and watch it perform.
It’s Gotten Complicated
Your organization has multiple tools, platforms, and systems. It’s time to get your arms around it all and make your technology work for you.
Need help right away?
Nonprofit Technology Projects Should Be Awesome
“Your suggestion of proposal/contract software rocked our world — we’re digging in to investigate it. Thank you for talking today. It was hugely helpful.”
– Barb Wilder-Smith, General Manager & Director of Content Development, Tools of the Mind
“Just wanted to say thank you again for an excellent meeting today! We all left the meeting feeling both energized and excited about the upcoming project – most of all, I think we’re all feeling much more confident about our ability to make this happen, and we are grateful for your thoughtful guidance.”
– Jim Palma, Executive Director, Target Cancer Foundation